What is it?
An ERDF funded business support programme for London Entrepreneurs aged 18-30 to provide access to knowledge, advice and expert consultancy to sustain, strengthen and grow their business.
What support will be offered?
Eligible entrepreneurs will be provided with a minimum of 12 hours of support which will include:
- 1-1 support from experienced coaches and mentors
- Opportunities for networking with other existing businesses
- Seminars, master classes, one-day surgeries and short business support courses
- Access to business and knowledge hubs for ongoing advice and support
Who is the project for?
- Entrepreneurs aged 18-30 with businesses trading in London
- Businesses with either a unique tax reference number (UTR) or a company registration number
- Sole traders, self-employed, social enterprises or limited companies
For further information about this project or for an informal chat, please contact Nina Jassal, Project Manager, Nina.firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7391 6402.