We will be screening audiovisual projects from professionals working in the media industries who are interested in showcasing and sharing their creative work with other fellow colleagues.
We accept donations to help us keep these screening evenings free and to help us get drinks for all of you!
Spectre by Jon Price (7’07” )
Dig by Ben Hector (5’55”)
Shards of a Broken Promise by Moses Ssebandeke (14’50”)
Every Stone Here by Maryam Mansouri (6’16”)
Cream Tease by Tom King (2’17”)
SAVE THE DATE
Wednesday,18th May 2016
Doors open at 18.00pm
Screening starts 18.45pm-19.00pm
Free admission, limited seats.
We are constantly taking submissions for our following screenings. If you wish to submit your video, please drop us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– All videos should be no more than 20 minutes long.
– All genres welcome as long as they are original and creative.
– Make sure you’ve got the right to showcase the video you submit, we wouldn’t like anybody to get upset.
– Standard video formats welcome: .mov, .mp4…
– You can submit your videos via WeTransfer, Dropbox, etc. or you can pop in one day and bring us the file. We will be happy to see you.
You will have the chance to show your work to other professionals working in the media industries, get feedback from them, exchange opinions and networking.